The serene, natural surroundings abound with wildlife, beautiful forest and views of the quiet bay.
Our cozy lodge sleeps approximately 20 guests in comfortable rooms with views of beautiful Stony Lake.
Here is our Room List
We can accommodate approximately 75 guests, dependng on the event, for day use.
Kingfisher Bay Retreat offers:
• Large and small meeting area including fireplace lounge
• 10 guest rooms with a variety of single, queen and king beds
• Shared washroom/shower facilities (or wheelchair accessible room with private bath)
• Kitchen facilities available upon request (excellent drinking water; we discourage single-use plastics)
• (free) wifi
• AV equipment
• Artist studio
• Grand piano
• Quiet spaces indoors and out
• Paddle boat, canoes, kayaks and paddle boards
• Hot tub
• Tree fort and volleyball
• Low ropes initiatives
"Hospitality means primarily the creation of free space where the stranger can enter and become a friend instead of an enemy. Hospitality is not to change people, but to offer them space where change can take place. It is not to bring (people) over to our side, but to offer freedom not disturbed by dividing lines." Henri Nouwen
OUR ADDRESS Kingfisher Bay Retreat
150 Fraser Estates Lane
North Kawartha, ON K0L 2H0